credativ team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~sylvain-legal/openupgrade-addons/7.0-account_accountant into lp:openupgrade-addons

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Sylvain,

(only reviewing the changes in account_accountant, not the other changes which showed up)

I would not advocate the addition of void migration scripts, so I would ask you to remove those. The analysis working file is alright, and you could add a file user_notes.txt that says 'Nothing to do for account_accountant'.

By the way, I know it is not always easy to undo changes that are submitted in separate proposals but in this case you could just simply copy the migration directory over to a clean branch of openupgrade-addons and submit that (for next time).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sylvain-legal/openupgrade-addons/7.0-account_accountant/+merge/183851
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons.