credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~sylvain-legal/openupgrade-addons/7.0_l10n_fr into lp:openupgrade-addons

Review: Needs Information

(reviewing only the l10n_fr module)

Account templates are a special case, I think. They are only used at the moment that a company's financial settings are configured. If the xml_id of a tax template changes, that should not influence an already configured account chart, nor should it influence the configuration of a company after the upgrade. So it seems to me that this module is a 'nothing to do'. What do you think?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sylvain-legal/openupgrade-addons/7.0_l10n_fr/+merge/183876
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons.