credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~sylvain-legal/openupgrade-addons/7.0-procurement into lp:openupgrade-addons

Thanks for your review. You was right about workflows activities. I renamed activities, except one, that is not in fact a real step I think. (Action = none).

I Renamed too the transitions.

More information about workflow changes : http://postimg.org/image/om87dt0xz/full/

However, i didn't understand your remark about the 'running' of transitions. Is it possible to be in a running state if OpenERP service is down ? because upgrade database requires stopping server. (Sorry if it's a senseless question)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sylvain-legal/openupgrade-addons/7.0-procurement/+merge/184206
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons.