credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/7.0 into lp:openupgrade-addons

Review: Needs Fixing

Looks great! But this should be a migration script of the wiki module, not of the document_page module. So I'd advise to create an empty wiki addon that simply contains the script you developed. (and appropriate __openerp__.py, __init__.py of course)

Then on #343, #349, #408f, I think you need to copy data between the tables and not rename them

Please put the information about lost data into a file called user_notes.txt, the loang term goal is to present the information there to the user, giving a summary what points should be given attention.

When setting up your fake wiki module for 7.0, simply let it depend on Enterprise Process, then this addon will be installed automatically on upgrade.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/7.0/+merge/190413
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons.