credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/7.0 into lp:openupgrade-addons

Looking at the base migration script, I came to the conclusion that document_page was the simplified continuation of wiki_wiki. There is also the fact that modules that depened on wiki_wiki in 6.* now depend on document_page.

The issue with the views that was resolved by Enterprise process seems to be fixed.

I wasn't sure whether to put my precreate functions in pre, or post. That's fixed now.

What is the generated prefix? Is it version? How would you name it?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/7.0/+merge/190413
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons.