credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/7.0 into lp:openupgrade-addons

Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks for updating this branch! Code approved, but I think your comments in user_notes.txt about leftover modules, missing modules and known issues are a little off. For instance, the Process module in 6.1 is the same module as the Enterprice process in 7.0, and it will always be installed. Could you perhaps just remove these three comments and keep the first two lines of the file and the lost data stanza?

I think the issue you are experiencing with the views after the upgrade may be similar to https://bugs.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+bug/1226086, which fixed itself after the next (regular) module upgrade.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/7.0/+merge/190413
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons.