credativ team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-server/base_contact into lp:openupgrade-server

Review: Needs Information

Thanks! Looks alright to me, in principle. Two questions:

l.51 and l.78: why do you need to check if the fields exist? Seems to me this could mask potential problems in the current or future version of the code.
l.12: would it not be safer if you checked the status of the entry for 'base_contact' in the ir_module_module table? The table could theoretically belong to another module, or contain deprecated information after a deinstallation of the base_contact module.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-server/base_contact/+merge/194762
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-server.