credativ team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-server/base_contact into lp:openupgrade-server

Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks for adapting the check for base_contact!

I see now how the mobile field can go AWOL. Base_contact changes the field type to an unstored related field, upon which the ORM drops the column (I never liked it doing that). So your code makes good sense.

I'd like it though, if you could report on the missing fields in a logged warning. Would you mind doing so? Apart from that, this looks really good.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-server/base_contact/+merge/194762
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-server.