credativ team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-server/base_contact into lp:openupgrade-server

Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks! Is there a special reason that you log the lost fields in l.194, which is called inside a loop? I'd prefer to log in line 82, right after determining the value of lost_fields. And maybe make the message a little less alarming and a more explaining, like:

'The following columns are not present in the table of %s: %s. This can be the case if an additional module installed on your database changes the type of a regular column to a non-stored function or related field.'

Given the nature of the message, I expect this one to pop up on the mailing list and having a more verbose message saves me the trouble of having to think ;-)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-server/base_contact/+merge/194762
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-server.