credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~pedro.baeza/openupgrade-addons/7.0-hr_holidays into lp:openupgrade-addons

Review: Needs Fixing

You mean the change in ir.rule? This change only reflects that in OpenERP 7.0, the manager group inherits from the user group so that the rule applies to the manager automatically. Apart from that, this particular rule only adds groups instead of overwriting them, so effectively the manager group will remain linked to the rule which is harmless. So you can remove this TODO.

I was thinking more of converting crm.case.categ to crm.meeting.type in hr.holidays.status' categ_id field but I see that the crm.case.categ model remains in OpenERP 7.0, just not in this module. So there is no logical migration path for this setting. The impact however, is very small.

It would be nice if you could note this in a file called user_notes.txt though, saying that the optional meeting types that can be configured on leave types are reset during the upgrade and may need to be reconfigured.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/openupgrade-addons/7.0-hr_holidays/+merge/208926
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons.