credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~therp-nl/openupgrade-tools/7.0-add-database_cleanup into lp:openupgrade-tools

Thanks for the review, Pedro! Glad you like it. I'll have a look at continuing after a drop table failed.

You can only click on the icons on individual line after you save the wizard form first. There is nothing that I can do about that, I think.

I could propose on server-env-tools, but as OpenERP 7.0 is pretty good in not leaving these remnants after module updates and uninstalls, this module is typically used after a home grown migration. We would need consensus on whether or not to adopt tools for home grown migration within OCA first. I expect such a discussion to pop up after the formalization of the association in the course of this year. Until there is a clear decision on this topic, I think these projects are better of separately.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/openupgrade-tools/7.0-add-database_cleanup/+merge/203633
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-tools.