credativ team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~therp-nl/openupgrade-server/doc-migrate.py into lp:openupgrade-server

The proposal to merge lp:~therp-nl/openupgrade-server/doc-migrate.py into lp:openupgrade-server has been updated.

Description changed to:

As the OpenUpgrade project gets more and more traction (good thing), we need to take care that non postgres-python-openerp-experts can use it without flooding the mailinglist and the question section (bad thing).

I think migrate.py will help covering a lot of beginner's mistakes, so it should be more visible to people, which is why I propose the change to index.rst.

The link wget uses in the last section seems to be stable as of https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/245208 (it will have to be updated for major series though)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/openupgrade-server/doc-migrate.py/+merge/214094
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/openupgrade-server/doc-migrate.py/+merge/214094
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~therp-nl/openupgrade-server/doc-migrate.py into lp:openupgrade-server.