credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~0k.io/openupgrade-server/8.0-openupgrade-doc-2 into lp:~openupgrade-committers/openupgrade-server/8.0

Review: Approve

Thanks! We don't need to divert the original conf.py anymore because the documentation is now self hosted, and not build on the readthedocs server anymore. For the same reason, we don't have to exclude the python-ldap library anymore.

I'll merge this and revert these changes. The 7.0 docs have been updated slightly, so I'll merge these latest changes as well.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~0k.io/openupgrade-server/8.0-openupgrade-doc-2/+merge/214767
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:~openupgrade-committers/openupgrade-server/8.0.