credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~0k.io/openupgrade-server/8.0-openupgrade-base-2 into lp:openupgrade-server/8.0

Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks! This pretty much what I would expect, except for the following:

1) I seem to miss the part in openerp/modules/loading.py that is marked in 7.0 with the following comment

     # OpenUpgrade: Loop until no modules are processed

Is this change obsolete?

2) Maybe keep the references to deferred_70, change them to deferred_80 and add a void function migrate_deferred() for further use
3) I think I mentioned before that we would not need all the 7.0 related stuff, but for the docs we actually need to keep openerp/openupgrade/openupgrade_70.py if that is at all possible.
4) There is a conflict in adding openerp/openupgrade because that directory is now already there for the docs. Can you solve the conflict by adding the new files in this directory to the existing one?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~0k.io/openupgrade-server/8.0-openupgrade-base-2/+merge/214770
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-server/8.0.