credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~yann-papouin/openupgrade-addons/7.0-bug-1318686-project into lp:openupgrade-addons

Review: Needs Information

Thanks, the fix looks good to me. It seems to me that there is another error in this script: the pre-script renames the 'state' field on the analytic account, but this model actually keeps the field. With project.project inheriting the analytic account model, it seems to me that decoupling these fields in upstream OpenERP is a mistake: now we can close projects but the related analytic accounts remain open.

But I was wondering if you could consider undoing the renaming of the state field in the pre-script and adapt these lines accordingly (if you agree with my thoughts).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yann-papouin/openupgrade-addons/7.0-bug-1318686-project/+merge/219214
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons.