credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/openupgrade-addons/61-to-70-document into lp:openupgrade-addons

@Pedro

I don't have enough experience on OpenUpgrade to have an opinion on this. This is a question for Stefan or Sylvain I think...

But moving files at OS level requires write permission on the destination directory (and may also require to create the destination directory), and the user who execute the OpenERP server for openupgrade may not have the required permissions.

Also, if we move files to a new directory and this directory is on another partition, we should make sure that there is enough space on the destination partition. All these files may weight several GB...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openupgrade-addons/61-to-70-document/+merge/221970
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons.