credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~sylvain-legal/openupgrade-addons/7.0_point_of_sale into lp:openupgrade-addons

Hi,

I realized a migration 6.1 -> 7.0 in November 2013 with this script. I did'nt marked this MP as 'ready to review' because this script was experimental and I think that other developpers have to work on it to make it more correct maybe.
I kept it in the state 'work in progress' because maybe this script can be usefull for any people.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sylvain-legal/openupgrade-addons/7.0_point_of_sale/+merge/187221
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sylvain-legal/openupgrade-addons/7.0_point_of_sale into lp:openupgrade-addons.