First try to build cuneiform-linux in MSYS env.

I make changes in CMakeLists.txt - replace in line like this
install(TARGETS rimage LIBRARY DESTINATION ${LIBDIR}) to
install(TARGETS rimage ARCHIVE DESTINATION ${LIBDIR})

and comment (becouse I recive error with this lines)
# dl* functions are already in libc
# if(NOT CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME STREQUAL "FreeBSD")
# find_library(DL_LIB dl)
# endif()

After this I can run Cmake with -G "MSYS Makefiles".

When I try a command
make all
I recive a error
[ 0%] Building C object cuneiform_src/Kern/CMakeFiles/windummy.dir/windummy.obj g:/workspace/cuneifor-linux/cuneiform_src/Kern/windummy.c:36:19: error: dlfcn.h: No such file or directory

The source of this error is commented line
# if(NOT CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME STREQUAL "FreeBSD")
# find_library(DL_LIB dl)
# endif()

I have a qustions:
What is dl library? What is it analog on the Windows?

Follow ups