Re: Patch to build in MSVC++ 6 and pack mode in cuneiform-cli

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Dmitry Polevoy
<openocr.polevoy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think move the problematic definitions in right place is a good fix.

I have applied this.

The other parts of your patch had some problems:

Pack mode breaks on Linux if you set output file to /dev/stdout.

I assume that MSVC 6 does not like the following code due to scope of "i".

for(int i=0; i<foo; i++) do_something();
for(int i=0; i<foo; i++) do_something_else();

However adding extra braces is very, very ugly. If we want to support
MSVC 6 the way to go is to move "int i" upwards so that both loops use
the same i.