Re: CMake can't find ImageMagick in Windows

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Dmitry Polevoy
<openocr.polevoy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I install binary installer for ImageMagick and CMake can't find ImageMagick
> in Windows. As I found current CMake try to use something like pkgconfig,
> but it is absent in Windows.
>
> Does any body can heps me solve this problem? I think we will have the same
> problem with any external image library.

Until recently CMake did not have an ImageMagick recognition package
so I had to use pkg-config. Now it does, and the attached patch should
make it work for you.

This patch probably requires a newer CMake (2.6.2?) than is available
in current distros or at least Ubuntu. Can someone test it on their
Linux setup and tell if it works?