Re: A new release

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 15:49 +0200, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:

> Now that the visibility patch has been applied and x64 fixed, I think
> it is time to do another release. If there are no complications
> reported in the next few days or so, I'll tag the release.

I am downloading ImageMagick-6.4.9-1-Q16-windows-dll.exe and hope to
test both Windows builds with latest trunk within few hours.

Have you seen my message with the readme patch / build scripts lately?

> After that I suggest that the code is run through a formatter to get
> the code style going.

Maybe worth asking Cognitive people whether they have code to merge
first.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev