¿Port to Borland C++/Kilyx? Help me

Hi,

first I apologize for my poor use of English language, i live in Argentina and use the Google translator to write.

I am developing a freeware that uses the library OpenOCR, but my knowledge of Russian language and the little documentation that I found about the DLL is delaying Apuma.dll me a lot.

Using Borland / Kilyx the stability and superiority over VC.

To explain the operation of this DLL using VC6 projects that inside the package cuneiform_src.

I want to learn how to use this library and want to know if I can help.

Basically, what I do is use XOpen () to open the image and parameter you pass the global memory space and the file path to XRecognition then use (0.0) but it delivers an error.

Where can I get documentation for implementation?

Thank you very much .-

Follow ups