Re: Hocr and html - new version

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 2:05 PM, julien <julien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have pushed a new rev. and went through the bzr diff. It seems OK now.
> (Note that some +// ��... are from the first version of the ocr_line support which was made by Dmitry)

I noticed that your new code does not obey the hocrmode static
variable. That is, it writes the hocr metadata even when outputting
plain HTML. If you'll fix that, I'll pull your changes to mainline
immediately. Thanks.

Another minor issue is that you wrote a changelog-type entry at the
top of html.cpp. This sort of thing should be placed in revision
control commit messages. Duplicating them in the source is just
confusing.