Re: GPL code in refactoring branch

On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 14:45 +0200, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:

> I have no intention of pulling any more changes from the refactoring
> branch at this time.

Does it mean that making the branches completely incompatible even in
terms of licensing is a good idea?

>  The next changes alter the structure of the code radically, break
>  Windows ...

At the present time the refactoring code seems to compile on Windows /
MSVC, which is (if I'm not mistaken) not the case for the trunk.

> and otherwise seem strange (such as the case of multiple nested
>  namespaces that seem to serve no purpose at all).

I am not competent enough to evaluate them, so I believe you.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev