Re: API issues

Dear Jussi,

A feature request: would it be possible to have a single - and
preferably static - library for cuneiform?
As things are right now one has to compile in 46 (!) libraries though I
have not had the patience to check if all of them are actually necessary
- I just took the ones that cuneiform_cli executable was linked to.

Best regards,
Igor