Re: Confidence Level on output

I have not tried it, but from the structures, it seems it should be
possible. If you look at:
cuneiform_src/Kern/ced/h/ced_struct.h
cuneiform_src/Kern/hhh/edfile.h

Specifically look at the list of letterEx per character (CEDChar), I suppose
you would be able to get it from each letterEx in the "probability".
when (unless someone else does it before me) I get the time to change the
hocr output, I will try to test this as well and output it, I have some
other pending activities before I can dedicate time to this though.

Julien