Re: Problems with library

Hi Mike

Try installing the dev-packages as well. I currently don't have an
Ubuntu installation, but the package might be called something like
libmagick++-dev. If you have similar error messages try searching for the according dev-packages with your preferred package manager.

Regards

Arthur

Stucka, Mike - Macon wrote:
Kind folks,

I'm greatly out of my league here. I'm trying to get Cuneiform
working inside an Ubuntu virtual machine. 0.7.0, the latest for
Ubuntu, gives me a stack overflow on Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10. So I
upgraded Ubuntu to 10.10 so I could at least have access to a working
libmagick++3 package ... and now when I try to build Cuneiform 1.0
from source, it tells me ... all that was apparently for nothing.
cmake output includes: -- Could NOT find ImageMagick (missing:
ImageMagick_FOUND) -- ImageMagick++ not found. Only uncompressed BMP
images supported.

Any ideas?

Mike

___ Mike Stucka Staff Writer The Telegraph (478) 744-4251 office
(478) 213-4742 cell (478) 744-4385 fax