data-platform team mailing list archive

Account assertion update for the “Canonical Data Platform” team

Hi Data Platform team,

I'm Bowen (@bowenfan) from the Store team.

I'm reaching out to let you know that your team account's account assertion
[1] has not been updated after your team's display name was renamed from
"Data Platform" to "Canonical Data Platform".

In a few days, we hope to update your account assertion with the updated
display name, i.e. we'll sign a new revision that supersedes the old one.

We don't foresee that this would cause any issues with your charms, and we
don't foresee any action required on your part, except if a part of your
engineering workflow depends on the exact fields in the current account
assertion.

Could you please let us know if you have any requirements such that the
existing account assertion must not be modified?

Thanks for your time!

Cheers,
Bowen

-----