deja-dup-hackers team mailing list archive

7.0 Plans

Just a quick note about what I'm thinking about for 7.0.

I'd like to start investigating a nautilus extension to expose restore
functionality.  This would nail probably the biggest use-case: the "oh
shit, I just deleted my file!" use case.

I'm currently thinking that we could add a context menu item to files
("Restore to previous version" or something) and directories ("Restore
files" or something).

I'm not clear on how big a job this would be.  It might end up being
post-7.0, but that's where my attention is now.

-mt