deja-dup-hackers team mailing list archive

Wiki

So I finally buckled down and started the wiki for Déjà Dup.

After looking around, I couldn't find a wiki offering that made me
excited, so I just glommed onto wiki.ubuntu.com.  I'm not clear on
their policy for random software projects using their wiki, so I'm
playing it by ear.  The content can be easily moved.

wiki.u.c has the great advantage of using Launchpad's login system, so
contributors only need to have one login for Déjà Dup pages.

I've put up some starting content: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DejaDup

I'm going to obsolete the page at http://mterry.name/deja-dup.  That
URL does not inspire confidence.  The official homepage will be
launchpad.net/deja-dup, and anything that doesn't fit there can go on
the wiki.

-mt