deja-dup-hackers team mailing list archive

Re: Error while building from source

I resolved all the dependencies but the make command gives the following
error :

ERROR: Valac compilation is disabled, but the C sources are out-of-date.

I just compiled a few vala programs and they worked smoothly.

--
Aditya Patawari
http://yaps.co.in