deja-dup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mvo/deja-dup/symlink-fix-lp486662 into lp:deja-dup

Review: Approve
I just merged your branch, modulo a few changes:

 * I applied the logic to excludes too.
 * I added the symlink to the include/exclude list as well as its target.
 * I narrowly targeted the FileInfo request (standard::* to FILE_ATTRIBUTE_STANDARD_IS_SYMLINK + "," + FILE_ATTRIBUTE_STANDARD_SYMLINK_TARGET).
 * I added a test to the test suite for a simple symlink case.
 * I added your name to the copyright statement.

Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mvo/deja-dup/symlink-fix-lp486662/+merge/26271
Your team Déjà Dup Maintainers is subscribed to branch lp:deja-dup.