dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Re: [GSoC 2013] Starting to study API

Hi Araz - welcome!!

We are really looking forward to your contribution. Did you already have a
chance to familiarize yourself with the pertinent chapter in the
documentation? If not, I suggest you start by reading that. It's also
likely there will be some more updates to it now that the 2.12 version is
about to be released (though parts have already been updated).

http://dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25.html

Best,
Knut