dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Displaying orgunit when entering data in the smart phone client

Hi Devs,
We have had some requests from our users to display the orgunit and period
when entering data. If you look at the "light" client, you are able to see
the Orgunit/Period/Dataset in the form of a header, up until the point you
get to pressing the section you want to enter.

The problem we are having is that many of our users are not familiar with
smart phones, and are having difficulty selecting the correct orgunit and
period. We think at least displaying  which orgunit/period/dataset you are
entering data for would help to guide the users.

Best regards,
Jason

Follow ups