dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Issue with selecting current month in J2ME app

Hello Mobile Devs,
We seem to be having some issues with user selecting the current month in
the J2ME client. Precisely what I mean is that if we are still in April
2014, then April 2014 should not be available as a period to the users. We
are having many people select the current month, instead of the previous
month.

We are using version 2.9 of the client. I can get the exact revision if
needed.

Not sure if this is a problem for others, or perhaps has been corrected
already in a subsequent revision?

Regards,
Jason