dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Issues with the J2ME client. Cannot login

Hi Jason,

We added quite a lot of new feature in that latest 121 revision of
Aggregate client so it only work with server 2.15 and up

@Paul,Em: please let Jason know exactly from which revision, the server
support for that new Aggregate client?

Long