dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Re: [Dhis2-users] Testing Mobile module but no data in data entry

Hi
Our case was that + of the country code, because after removing it, it worked. Interesting part is that we removed the + on the country code without adding two zeros but it worked(250 788xxxxxx). May be this need to be improved. I think we need some validations or output messages on these sensitive fields, like phone numbers.........

Here is the error message :No user associated with this phone number. Please contact your supervisor.

As Knut suggests, i think using integer can solve the problem.

 Muhire Andrew

 Ministry of Health / HMIS
""A mind is a terrible thing to waste""

 ** Cell:(+25)0788436150**