Re: release

Please feel free to start commit on trunk again. The 2.13 branch can now be
found at:
https://code.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/2.13

I'm still making sure that CI etc is working.

I think we should say that we don't backport anything today, since we have
a release presentation later... but Lars can decide. At the very least, be
extremely careful with what you backport.

--
Morten