tracker apps

Hi there,

a quick update on the plans for tracker. We plan to split tracker out in
multiple apps and rewrite most of it to work against the web api. There
will be 4 apps:

1. Tracker Capture. Today's find/add person and person dashboard. We will
rewrite as a separate app. Tran and Abyot will work on it.

2. Tracker Reports. Today's visit schedule, program summary, program
statistics, completeness. We will leave this as Struts code for now.

3. Event Capture. Today's single event without registration. We will
rewrite as a separate app against the web api. Abyot is working on it.

4. Event Reports. Today's tabular report. We will rewrite as a separate
app, rename to event reports and provide pivot style functionality for the
aggregate part. Jan is working on it.

This implies a change in terminology:

Multiple events with registration => Tracker
Single events without registration => Event
Single event with registration will be out as a separate option and now
simply be part of tracker, as a multiple events with registration program
with only one stage. This gets simpler and reduces it to two basic concepts.

regards,

Lars

Follow ups