Re: data element patient to tracker domain type

Hi Morten,

I know, But when I did like this *AGGREGATE( "aggregate" ), TRACKER(
"tracker" );* I had to change the domainType of data-element from*
aggregate/patient *to *AGGREGATE / **TRACKER*.

However the statement to change the domainType as below ....

*update dataelement set domaintype='TRACKER' where domaintype='patient';*
*update dataelement set domaintype='AGGREGATE' where
domaintype='aggregate';*

..... didn't work when I added into the *TableAlterator* class of
dhis-service-code because before coming to these statements and run them,
the tomcat got a bug and DHIS cannot start properly. So to fix this bug, we
must run these statements before running tomcat. This issue make implement
people getting some troubles I think. That's why I used *aggregate(
"aggregate" ), tracker( "tracker" );*

If you and others think it is better if we use *AGGREGATE( "aggregate" ),
TRACKER( "tracker" )*, I will change the code. I think it is better for
developers, not sure for implementation people.

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Email: tran.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx