Re: data element patient to tracker domain type

Hi Tran,

the problem was that table alteror routine was running after the data
element default dimension startup routine. So when the latter routine tried
to read data elements, it would give an error, before the table alteror had
the chance to fix it. I have added a new table alteror startup routine
which is run as the very first routine which fixes this.

Lars