From: Vladimir Kondratyev <sales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: YourKit Java Profiler Open Source License Request
To: Morten Olav Hansen <mortenoh@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Morten,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

We are ready to provide free of charge licenses for "DHIS 2" project.

Please send me the list of developers (names and surnames)
who need licenses.

In return we require to place on the project web site a small free-form text
acknowledgment/testimonial.

The acknowledgment should contain:

- The attached YourKit graphics logo and text that your open source project
is using YourKit
profiler.

- Should contain a reference to YourKit web site.

For example:

"
YourKit supports DHIS 2 project with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of <a href="
http://www.yourkit.com/java/profiler/index.jsp";>YourKit Java Profiler</a>
and <a href="http://www.yourkit.com/.net/profiler/index.jsp";>YourKit .NET
Profiler</a>,
innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.
"

Best regards,
Vladimir Kondratyev
YourKit, LLC
http://www.yourkit.com
"Don't get lost in data, get information!"