Re: shellshock

Thanks Dan.  I also found the same test and have been working through
various servers updating bash.  (In case other folk are unsure, on ubuntu
its a matter of:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install bash
-- or --
sudo apt-get upgrade

for a system wide package update.)

Having said, with a minimal set of services running, not running cgi and
not "exec-ing" from php, java or whatever web applications, there doesn't
seem to be anything to be in a flat panic about.  I just did a due
diligence grep on dhis2 source and verified as far as I can see there is no
place where we exec out to the shell.

But we need all to still be vigilant and keep an eye on how attack vectors
are emerging.