Re: dev meeting link

Oops, let me try again..

I could not make this call, but wanted to bring up a few points on this

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/delete-on-import-null-value

Another important scenario here is when data values ARE zero significant in
a downstream system, but in DHIS2, a value already exists which is non-zero
and the data element is zero insignificant. The downstream system may have
no idea about how DHIS2 handles zeros, and therefore, may transmit a zero
as opposed to a NULL. The desired behaviour then would be that if the data
element is zero-insignificant, a value already exists, and the update value
is zero, then the existing value in upstream system should be deleted. This
is described in more detail here (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1355232).

Regards,
Jason