Re: dev meeting link

Jason maybe we talk at cross purposes. What you describe makes perfect
sense. If a server imports a zero or any other value it is reasonable to
expect that to replace the existing value. And if that server does not
store zeroes, then deleting what is there seems intuitively correct.

But that is not what the blueprint refers to. It suggests the importing of
nulls as a general mechanism for deletion. I think that is counter
intuitive, a little dangerous and also unclear what is null wrt dxf.