Re: JSDoc

I'm not convinced we should limit ourselves to AngularJS in D2js. We should
definetely have d2.anguar.js, but should we only rely on AJS, I'm not sure..

This is why i tried to push a D2js on our last call. I would hate seeing us
become a AJS shop only, we definitely want to make it nice for AJS
developers, but it also feels limiting.

I tried to push this a bit on our Oslo meeting, maybe I didn't push enough
(disclaimer, I'm a big fan of AngularJS). But as you all know, there will
always be a next-big-thing in JavaScript, and I feel we might be limiting
ourselves if we only care about AJS (internally it makes sense, but
externally......)

--
Morten