Re: Mailing lists..forums...StackExchange...some ideas?

Also, be sure to communicate to everyone that they need to "upvote" the
questions, after they have been created. Each person gets 5 upvotes it
seems, perhaps depending on reputation or something similar.

See here for some more metrics on another topic

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/55053/data-science

Not so sure we could generate 5 questions per day?

Regards,
Jason