Re: WebMessage

This looks nice!

If the status enum is changed to "success" / "error" this format would
actually be backwards compatible with the (weak) convention in a lot of our
older frontend code. Might make integrating older code with the web api
slightly less painful?

Den fredag 17. oktober 2014 skrev Morten Olav Hansen <mortenoh@xxxxxxxxx>
følgende: