D2.js Writeup

Hey Fellow core devs,

In advance of our D2 meeting on monday in Oslo i’m sending you a “small" writeup i created.  It is the result from some discussions we had today here in Oslo.
I believe the talk on monday should not just be about the library but about everything frontend pretty much.

The document contains a few points i believe have have to give some thought/discussion and a little bit of context.
Please give it some thought and think about what opinions/preferences you have. You should all be able to comment in the document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JvrHbP-dYtd4JrUUU6Q50lCAaKDLwnhZ-v7qKK6QHI4/edit#

Kind regards,

Mark Polak
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx