Changes in mergeWith

Hi everyone

I have made some small changes to IdObject.mergeWith so that it now
supports strategies for merging:
MERGE_ALWAYS, MERGE_IF_NOT_NULL

In the process I also made sure that every mergeWith override follows this
pattern, which means some of the merge methods have changed in how they
work. Before we had a bad mix of both strategies at work.

Please write me back if you see any issues popping up.

This is only step one for merge strategies, hopefully we will be able to
introduce a fully generic (Schema based) merger in this release, which
means we can how any number of strategies later on.

--
Morten